Ehinor Otaigbe Foundation
Ehinor Otaigbe is the founder and the director of Ehinor Otaigbe Foundation, a free support and counselling service.
EOF is committed to:
• Enhancing the quality of life to the less privileged Nigerians by supporting them with goods and services. We believe that a problem shared is a problem half-solved, therefore this NGO tends to give hope to the hopeless by making their future better than their present situation and helping them to rise above their challenges or circumstances.
• Increasing employment opportunities through skill acquisition.
• Working with women and girls in trouble, providing early intervention, giving value to family life, striving to restore dignity and positively transforming lives.
1. The advancement of good health among those in need,with particular reference to unemployed Men,Widows,Pregnant Women and Single Mothers in the community by providing free medical care.
2. The relief of poverty among those in need by providing such persons with goods and services which they could not otherwise afford due to lack of means.
3. The advancement of education by providing direct and indirect training on Confidence building among Youths and educating Men and Women on the effects of Domestic Abuse.
4. To relieve the mental and physical sickness of women and their children who have experienced domestic abuse by the provision of free support and counselling.
21 Adesuwa Grammar School Road
G R A
P O BOX