Regaining Confidence And Learning New Skills Project for BAME women
This project is funded by Tampon Tax Community Fund
- Build skills and confidence
- Improve health and well-being
- Build social networks for women
There will be Weekly drop-ins for this project, which seeks to engage participants in:
- Learning basic IT skills. This will be done by volunteers and students on placement from the Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Confidence building workshops
- Meeting new friends and help reduce the pains of isolation
By the end of the project, Women will have restored confidence and better chances in life, building skills and confidence and also improve health and well-being
Due to the lockdown from 24th of March 2020, we will now be having a virtual session via Zoom
If you are interested in taking part, kindly send an email to email@example.com or call 07846620160..